1. First and foremost, we acknowledge our readers who will be functioning in the dual role of reader as well as the authors (readers-cum-writers) of The Public Sphere. Thank you so much for your contribution.
2. We acknowledge our initial galaxy of writers viz. Dheerananda Gunaherath (Marxist Political Critic), Wickrama Wickramaditya Wickramaratne (Liberalist Political Critic), Segiriye Keerale (Marxist Literary Critic), Walter Madugalle (Nationalist Political Critic) et al who have been kind enough to provide us their previous writings to be published on The Public Sphere. We hope that they will continue to provide us their articles in the future as well.
3. Our special note of acknowledgment to Dr Bandula Kudalagama (Interpreter of Social & Natural Sciences with special interests in Linguistic Philosophy, Literary Theory & Classics) for being our de facto mentor at the beginning.
4. We acknowledge the original creators of the photographs published on The Public Sphere. The due copyright credits to their original photographic work are expressed warmly and unreservedly. Whenever and wherever possible to verify the authorship, we have mentioned the names of the authors (All the web banners published on The Public Sphere have been designed and created by the board of editors).
5. The Public Sphere exists exclusively for academic purposes. It should be emphasised that there are no commercial purposes attributed directly or indirectly to The Public Sphere at all. All resource contributions to The Public Sphere are deemed to be free of charge and no payments shall be made to resource persons.
Copyright Takedown Notification
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on The Public Sphere without authorisation, you may submit a copyright infringement notification via the Contact section of The Public Sphere. Be sure to consider whether fair use, fair dealing or a similar exception to copyright applies before you submit. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorised to act on the owner’s behalf. Please be attentive to the credibility of your claims.
The Board of Editors
The Public Sphere